There are two main areas of focus in my work with groups and individuals:
- Job Search Strategy – Creating a strategy to search opportunities, brand yourself, network, present yourself, interview, and follow through in order to obtain a desired opportunity
- Career Exploration and Living Differently – Exploring and implementing ways to achieve a “work-lifestyle” you desire – one that encompasses your work-related opportunities, rather than being overwhelmed by them
Breaking it down…
It is hard to set parameters around a coaching session, as sessions will take the direction that we determine together is the best forward movement for you at the time. Also, the direction will change as you make new discoveries and shake up the foundation of your previous assumptions. It will be invigorating!
That being said, here is a snapshot of some areas we might explore and tackle together:
Job Search Strategy
- Ways to search for opportunities in today’s competitive workplace
- Developing an online presence through social media
- Determining a personal brand and what differentiates you to employers
- Networking skills and professional communications
- Resume development
- Cover letter development
- Interview skills and practice
Career Exploration and Living Differently
- Explore areas of your work-lifestyle where you feel stuck and unsatisfied – relating to the means by which you attempt to sustain your lifestyle
- Explore fears and assumptions
- Explore wild “what if..” ideas
- Generate inspirational and motivational materials
- Explore options for new work-lifestyle ideas
- Create a flexible plan to take small risks towards new life experiments
Who wants to live differently?
- People who feel trapped in a dead-end job
- People who feel unappreciated or undervalued at work (the underemployed)
- People who feel that their work mode has led them to an unhealthy body and mind
- People who feel a tap on their shoulder that reminds them they’ve always wanted something more or different, but don’t know what that is
- People who have been so busy for so long that they don’t remember what they feel, what they miss, or what they enjoy anymore
- People who want to redesign their life to be able to sustain a desired lifestyle while spending more time with themselves and their loved ones
- And the list goes on…..
Coaching Session Options:
- 50-minute session via phone
- 50-minute session in person
- Resume only
- Customized Packages (Job Search Launch Package and Career Exploration Package)
*Your free consultation will highlight ways to combine these services and help us determine the best place for you to start.
*Please take a look at the “What is Coaching” page to learn more about what coaching is..and what it is not.
*Interested in a free consultation? Reach out at email@example.com or (615) 427-2338